Suncrest Real Estate & Land prides itself in developing a unique sense of community, marrying the land to the needs of the market, identifying with the local region’s history and culture whilst contributing to an enduring quality of life and preserved long term investment value.
To clearly define an exit strategy for each project, Suncrest focuses solely on current cycle in-fill assets that are required to meet existing demand for a product-type that is in short supply. Suncrest ensures that the underwriting is verified by the creditors and end-users (homebuilders) that have a vested interest in the successful and timely delivery of each of their respective projects.
• Identify only Current Cycle Infill Land Assets in supply constrained markets
• Defined Exit Strategy (i.e. underwriting verified by home builders and construction lenders)
• Low Corporate G&A and Overhead
• Standard Industry Fees and Waterfall Promote
• A Repeatable Development and Investment Strategy
• A Management Team highly motivated to execute